The International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2016” (ICMNE-2016) with the Extended Session "Quantum Informatics" (QI-2016) will be held on October 3-7, 2016 at the "Ershovo" resort in Zvenigorod, Moscow Region, Russia.
It continues the series of the International Conferences "ICMNE-2003", "QI-2004", "ICMNE-2005", "QI-2005", "ICMNE-2007", "QI-2007", "ICMNE-2009", "QI-2009", "ICMNE-2012", "QI-2012", "ICMNE-2014", and "QI-2014".
The International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2016” (ICMNE-2016) including the Extended Session “Quantum Informatics” (QI-2016) will be held in October 3-7, 2016 at the “Ershovo” resort, Zvenigorod, Moscow Region, Russia. It will continue the series of the All-Russian Conferences “MNE-1999”, “MNE-2001”, "QI-2002" and the International Conferences “ICMNE-2003”, "QI-2004", “ICMNE-2005”, "QI-2005", “ICMNE-2007”, "QI-2007", “ICMNE-2009”, "QI-2009", “ICMNE-2012”, "QI-2012", “ICMNE-2014”, "QI-2014".
The working language of ICMNE-2016 is English.
ICMNE is the biannual event which is deducated to the physics of integrated micro- and nanoelectronic devices and related micro- and nanotechnologies. ICMNE-2016 will be focused on recent progress in that area. The Conference will include the exhibition of equipment for micro- and nanoelectronics.
Materials and films for micro- and nanoelectronic structures:
- Si, SOI, DOI, SiGe, A3B5, A2B6
- High-k dielectrics, low-k dielectrics
- Metals for gate stacks, contact systems, and metallization for nanoscale devices
- Magnetic materials, nanomagnetics
- 1D and 2D materials
- Materials for optoelectronics and photovoltaic, metamaterials
Physics of micro- and nanodevices:
- More Moore, beyond CMOS, and more than Moore trends
- Nanoscale transistors: CMOS FET, TFET, SET, molecular transistors, and others
- Integrated memory devices, DRAM, ReRAM, FeRAM
- Magnetic micro- and nanostructures, spintronic devices
- Superconducting micro- and nanodevices and structures
- Devices of optoelectronics, photonics
- Micro- and nanoelectromechanical systems (MEMS, NEMS)
- Simulation and modeling
Technologies and advanced equipment for micro- and nanodevices and ICs:
- Sub-65 nm lithography: DUV, immersion, EUV, electron and ion lithography, nanoimprint
- Front-End of Line (FEOL) processes in ULSI's technology
- Back-End of Line (BEOL) processes in ULSI's technology
- Technologies for 2D materials (graphene, MoS2, WS2, etc.)
- Technologies for 1D structures (nanowires, nanotubes)
- Technologies for MEMS and NEMS
- Technologies for superconducting devices
- In situ processes monitoring
- Inspections, metrology, and characterization of micro- and nanostructures
- Quantum computers: theory and experiments
- Quantum measurements
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum communications
Contributions to the Conference are welcome from the academic community, universities, as well as from the R&D divisions of the industry. The Program Committee will give preference to the papers which contain the results of recent original works consistent with the Conference scope. The abstracts and full manuscripts should be written in clear and concise English.
The Conference program will be comprised of invited and contributed papers. The contributed papers will be reviewed by the members of the Program Committee on the basis of submitted abstracts for their being in theme with the Conference, and for their scientific quality. The Program Committee will determine the session (oral or poster) on which the corresponding paper will be presented. Author’s preferences will also be taken into consideration.
Please, submit the files with abstracts to ICMNE-2016 at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for abstracts submission is August 1, 2016